Afternoon TeaEnquiry Now
- Cucumber and Cream Cheese
- Grilled Vegetables and Red Pepper hummus
- Cheese and Pickle
- Tomato and Feta Cheese
Indian Inspired Vegetarian Sandwiches
- Mumbai Masala sandwich
- Spicy Dabeli mini roll
Indian Inspired Non Vegetarian Sandwich
- Sliced Chicken Tikka and Spicy Mayo
- Egg Mayonnaise and Watercress
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese
- Smoked Chicken, Tarragon and Crème fraiche
- Turkey Ham and English Mustard
Selection Of Pastries
Our Pastry items change on a regular basis as our talented chefs are ever experimenting, to ensure that we tickle your taste buds. Please call us to find our specialties at your time of interest. One item from each of the following options will be available to you:
Plain or sultana scones, served with Tiptree preserve and Devonshire clotted cream.
- Earl grey imperial - A legendary blend of Chinese twisted leaf black tea and bergamot, silky smooth with a delightful aroma.
- Lapsang souchong - A black tea from Fujian,China, traditionally smoked over pine fires that gives a smoky silky finish on the palate.
- Moroccan mint - A wonderful blend of gunpowder green tea and spearmint, highly scented, a soothing digestif.
- Dragon pearls - A silver needle tea from Fujian, China, hand-rolled and delicately scented with Jasmine flowers.
- Chun mee - A Chinese green tea, that is hand-rolled and offers an elegant pale yellow liquor, highly refreshing.
- Passion fruit and orange - A truly wonderful taste of apple, hibiscus and sweet orange peel blended with passion fruit and orange segments.
- Lemon verbena - Produced from Verveine leaves, an elegant, sparkling lemon tasting tisane. This herbal tea is the ultimate digestif.
- Camomile flowers - A calming and delicate infusion of natural camomile with a floral aroma and sweet, soothing flavour.
- The Indian masala chai - A unique blend of Assam and Chai spices that has been crafted in-house by our Head Chef.
Champagne or prosecco
Why not indulge your guests with a glass of fizz from our extensive list or keep it quintessentially English, with a Gin and Elderflower Tonic – all available within our bar package.